Do you require a Roof Inspection Report for your insurance provider or a potential home buyer?
A. Shaw Roofing can provide you with a detailed report including multiple pictures and details of all aspects of your roof including:
- Attic condition
- Passive vent and soffit ventilation efficiency
- Mechanical and Plumbing ventilation condition
- Type of roofing material installed
- Quality of roof material installation
- Roof system's remaining life expectancy
- Detailed information of any problem areas and steps required to repair (if any discovered)
Prices start at $275.00 for a typical home up to 1750 square feet, and increase by $10 per additional 100 square feet of floor space. We can service Commercial buildings or Condominium Associations as well, please contact us for pricing.
At A. Shaw Roofing we understand that most home owners requiring a Roof Inspection Report need it as soon as possible. The on site time required is typically 1 to 2 hours, and the home owner must be present. In most cases, we can have the residential report in your hands within 24 hours from time of inspection.
Forensic Roof Reports
If you require a Forensic Roof Report for purposes such as litigation or contract disputes, we can provide you with an engineer certified report. Contact us for pricing and details.
A. Shaw Roofing is the trusted name in the Greater Edmonton region for accurate and detailed Roof Inspection Reports. Contact us today!!